Shortness of breath
Dear Sir / Madam, I am having shortness of breath with little bit Chest pain sometimes please suggest me what is the problem I have attached my Chest X Ray report and PFT Report

Repeat the PFT.  this is not done properly .

+187
Chat with a doctor
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination. Pulmonary function test is not done appropriately . Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest
if you are from Bangalore you can consult me at my clinic Aum speciality clinic near Sindhi high school Hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo