Shortness of breath & irregular heartbea
Hi Doctor,I am post Covid patient, recovered 2 months ago ,but still sometimes feeling palpitations & shortness of breath ,I consulted a cardiologist & was on beta blockers & Deriphylline 1 month ,all the reports related to heart was normal also the chest x-ray was normal,but why still I feel palpitations & shortness of breath sometimes,also all the inflammatory markers reports are normal ,please suggest what to do ?

Do take good rest, proper diet and enough sleep,be stress free it's all part of post covid fatigue,as reports are all normal
take an online consultation with pulmonologist for further guidance

Shortness of breath may be due to fibrosis .Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken. Pl do Lung exercises with respirometer.
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and reports to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription