Shortness in Breath and chest pain
I fell sick with covid symptoms from May14, on 13 I had mild pain on upper center of my chest and from next I had high fever. From 17 I lost both taste and smell. And probably from 19 I started having mild chest pain exactly at the center and shortness of breathing but I did not have these problems on a daily basis. And again after 3-4 days I got these problems and again from June 2,3 and 4(today), I have got these problems and this time the pain has moved a little left with shortness in breathing. Plz advice, is my condition serious? Plz reply, thank you

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Kindly do a  doctor consultation for detailed history and proper treatment
Hi. I understand your concern s. If oxygen saturation is above 94% then nothing to worry. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription
You have not given any reports.pl have hrct chest and other viral parameters and do consult on line a pulmonologist.
Chest pain is common in Covid patients. If your Spo2 is normal, you should be ok. But do get a Chest imaging (Chest x ray or CT chest done). To rule out any complications in a post COVID lung.
Chest X ray
Monitor SPO2. May take paracetamol for pain relief.