Short heightness
Any medicine for increasing (HGH) Hormones.. I have been doing every kinds of stretching exercises from last 3 years but I have not achieved such good results... Suggest me the best please
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello still you have time to gain height consult endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?