Short height
I'm 22 and I've stopped growing in height since I was 13. I've been 4.9" since then. At 13, I was considered a tall girl, but now I'm short, quite short. Is there any way I can increase my height upto 6 inches or atleast 3-4"?
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..., no way .. You cannot grow after 18 .. Growing end of bones would have fused by now . Your height depends on the average height of your parents .. You have to accept the fact and learn to leave with it . Don't take any medicines for growth ,they all bogus things.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.