Short Height

I am a male, 22 year old weighting in at 67 kilos with a height of 5'6". I know height is a lot about genetics but is there anything that I can do to increase my height naturally at this age ??? I want to grow 4 inches taller if it can be done naturally.

Doctor Answers (3) on Short Height

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
You cant increase height after bones get fused.Accepting it will be better.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
 Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents..  Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn  to live with fact..  Don't  try medication for growth  they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...