Short Frenulum
Sir, I am having a very short frenulum in my penis, due to which the foreskin wraps nd coils beneath/down the head of penis. Refer attached pic. Suggest me any cream with generic name so that i can stretch my frenulum.
538 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Having a short frenulum can be painful while sex and can also lead to tears. This can be managed by surgical means and you should be consulting a general surgeon in person regarding this. Frenuloplasty or a circumcision could be done and will be helpful. There are ways in which certain doctors prescribe steroid creams but these methods have a very low success rate. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.