Short frenulum
I have a short frenulum and am not able to pull the foreskin back entirely. Where will I be able to get a frenuloplasty in Mumbai? And what are its costs?

It seems that you have borderline phimosis. You may require surgery or you may not require surgery. Many times when it is borderline phimosis..then during intercourse if you use proper lubricants like .. lubic jelly ..k-y jelly or any other jelly or oil etc for both of you then many times there is no pain or tear of the foreskin nd u can have painless intercourse. But sometimes if the partner's vagina is very tight or dry then you may face problem. So first you try the above said lubricants if your problem is not solve then you must consult a General Surgeon. www kayakalpinternational.com
share pic with me first
Share pic on private chat for guidance evaluation and advice it comes under cosmatic surgery
Good afternoon. I do practice in mumbai, U may consult with me online or offline.
online or offline consultation
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. U can get frenuloplasty done from any Urologist or from a general surgeons avilable in Mumbai. Cost varies from exerptise to expertise . (10-20k). Hope it helps !!