Shorness of breath
I have been visiting AIIMS for shortness of breath and excessive fatigue for the past 2 months. I am experiencing yawning bloating excessive gas. It feels that my stomach is inflated

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Restrictive lung diseases are characterized by reduced lung volume, either because of an alteration in lung parenchyme or extra parenchymal that is because of a disease of the pleura, chest wall, or neuromuscular apparatus. Your reports shows extra parenchymal(lung tissue is normal) . Please talk to your doctors for finding further cause.