Shooting pain in legs
Hello Doctors- From yesterday I'm having this shooting/stabbing pain in legs mostly in the right thigh side starting from the right hip. It sometimes occur in left thigh as well. There is NO swelling but there seems to be numbness. I'm able to walk normally but having s strange pulled feeling while walking in the right leg. What could be the reason for this?

Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. From what you describe it looks like a disc prolapse. Get an mri done after consulting an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello get a Doppler of the lower limb vessels done arterial and venous systems done to rule out peripheral vascular disease.
Dr. Krishi Kumar Vadla (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Hyderabad

Sounds like sciatic nerve compression ,consult a orthopedic doctor or a physiotherapist to check at what level the compression Is happening...