Shin problem

This problem started nearly 8 months ago. About my past, i was not a very active person but when i went for boarding school 3 years ago i started playing a lot of sports. But Becky of inactive past i was constantly injured mostly on my ankle. When i came back from boarding school i started playing football on hard ground in my home town with studs. After few months i development pain on the shin. The pain starts after 20 mins of playing only on shin or shin bone and becomes very agonizing. But as i stop playing and call it a day the pain stops after nearly 20-30 mins. But on its peak when i am running the pain becomes so harsh that i cant even walk properly but vanishes after some time i stop playing. I went to a doctor he told me to take rest for 30 days and eat bio D3 max capsules. But here medical services aren't that great. I do over pronate my ankles also little bit. And the shin problem is in both legs. Plz help. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shin problem

Mr. Ajit Kumar Ranchi | Physiotherapist
You may need MRI of leg to look for any stress fracture If you have flat feet then use of arch support to insert in your sports shoes, use a neoprene sleeve to support leg cold pack your shin to ease pain Go to a physiotherapist to assessment, identify the mechanics of problems and treatment