She feels pain, anxiety

She was first having urine infection after that Jaundice . Now after treatment of jaundice. After going to washroom , she feels extreme fatigue and restlessness and pain in leg , shoulders, chest. This has now increased and sometimes happen without going to washroom please let me know which specialist doctor to show her. We have already shown her to heart specialist, General Physician, and gastrologist but all in vein. One said she is having sciatica. Please reply

Doctor Answers (1) on She feels pain, anxiety

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.....based on the history you have given I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes leg muscle pain like poor nutrition diet causing easy fatigue, sometimes a compression on the nerve root can result in pain referring to the calf/leg muscles. The blood vessels supplying the calf muscle can be distended or might be obstructed due to clot formed in it. People with uncontrolled diabetes can have neuropathy which can cause burning and tingling sensation and may sometimes have leg pain. Apart from these knee joint or ankle join pain can be due age related leading to wear and tear of the cartilage supporting the bone ends and gradual diminishing of the fluid between the bone endings with age. So all this things should be examined properly with the aid of investigations to ascertain a proper cause. So kindly consult a general surgeon or orthopedic surgeon for further management.