She can't eat

My mother is suffering from pain in her stomach. Last year after the endoscopy this problem was started. Now she can't eat. Only she can survive on liquid. If she try to eat something then it's try to come back or lot of pain. Doctor told us about she has hyperacidity and she took all the medicine and regular courses but still there is no change in her. Same problem continue till now. We visited atleast 4 to 5 hospital. Every doctor told us it will cover in few days but it's not happening. We also visited to aayurvedic doctor but it also not helpful us. In diagnosis they told us there is a ulcer type problem in her food pipe and stomach. What we have to do we don't know. All other reports are normal only this problem she is going to weaker and weaker.

Doctor Answers (1) on She can't eat

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes should could be having a chronic ulcer.
Cap. Pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food .
Syrup. Rantac MPS 10 ml after food.
Drink plenty of fluids. 
Avoid tea/coffee/ carbonated drinks.
Continue this for 10 days and consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management if it persists.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.