Sharp pain in hip joint
Hi,i am experiencing sharp pain in right side of my hip joint.and this pain will suddenly come for 5-10 min and will subside.however,tht slight pain will remain. Due to this pain,i have realized that my right leg till foot having a pain. Dont know the reason but would like to inform that i experiene similar pain before my periods too and last week i also had bad urine infection. Can u pls guide me regarding this problem.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Sciatica pain is there tk ultrasonic therapy and SWD for relief then start stretching exercise and a X-Ray must for u lumbar spine
Dr. Mohit Madan
Orthopedist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Go and show a doc nearby to you. You are suffering from multiple problems Needs proper evaluation first. Plz don't ignore.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello,bad smell in urine indicates urinary infection. have you taken treatment for urine infection? because if not taken it could cause similar pain. otherwise pain may be due to ligament stretch or muscle spasm of back when you try to lift heavy weight .in that cause pain reliever with muscle relaxant with proper rest will help you to relive pain.