Shaking head side to side
My daughter is shaking head side to side very fast, first thought I might be a play as she was 6 months old. But when last night she was doing some kind of fear started in me. Please suggest me, is that something need to be worried about??

Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Hyderabad

Six months baby usually shakes head from side to side normally. If associated with any abnormal behaviour or loss of Conciousness you need to contact nearby pediatrician. Or better get a video of the activity. Should help us to assess the situation better. Regards