My SGOT & SGPT value is 53 & 67 respectively. Kindly suggest whether what to do? As per medical information available on internet, it maybe sign of Hepatitis/Cirrhosis. I am a none drinker, unmarried individual.
630 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why don't you ask Google /internet what is to be done in your condition. If you want to consult a doctor do it in the right way, don't come with a Google diagnosis, it's most of the times wrong. I would suggest you go and give a REAL DOCTOR a visit in person who would examine you and see your reports and then tell you what is to be done next. Google is not a real doctor. You can find real doctors near you on practo itself. Take the help of this app. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.