Sexual Weakness
I tried to do sex with my partner but because of weakness I am not able to do that. My weight is also not as per my height. Suffering for sexual weakness.

Hello there. If this your first time? It usually is not as expected during the first time. So better give it some time. Indulge in a lot of foreplay. Take things slowly. You will be fine. Have a well balanced diet and drink lots of water. Practice pelvic floor muscle strengthening exercises. You can also take a multivitamin supplement after food for 10 days. Regards