Sexual Weakness
Hello Doctor, I am facing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from last 3 years ,my penis remain soft all the time and even after arousal I am unable to penetrate due to less hardness. I am psychically fit and go to Gym regularly . Please help by suggesting some effective medicine for cure. Thanks in advanc

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrat to Practo.
Due to excessive masturbation, mental irritation, anxiety disorder, etc. Are the root cause of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. I suggest you Consult me with more particular symptoms and confirm diagnosis for permanent treatment and cure.