Sexual relationship
Hello I have problem in making sexual relation with my wife.becoz of not attracted towards my wife and also my wife don't have attracted to me and also feel fear to make sexual intercourse.we have been married for 4 years and don't have child.please reply for my problem and give solution.iwe did'nt take any medicine.please reply me.

Hello there....., I went through your query.... Depending upon your history, looks like you are suffering from erectile dysfunction.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices....Consult sex therapist..