Sexual related problem

I got married recently ,my husband is nice man.we have sex but i am not able to satisfy him. i like and feel to watch porn and masturbate but when we have sex i dont get orgasm and go to sleep easily.this irritated my husband. WHAT to do to stop or divert my attention from masturbation.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual related problem

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
Sex is like climbing a mountain. U need to go slow. Foreplay should be adequate. Man has a orgasm after ejaculation but female takes time. A good foreplay before insertion will bring u both towards satisfactory sex. This is taught in kamasutra in our old culture. In this way both have orgasm at the same time . The concept of two bodies and one mind. U can try being on the top that will help u to control the whole process and also will increase ur husband's stamina. In this way both of u would feel satisfied
Thank you for your question.
Orgasm in women takes a little more effort than in men especially initially. It actually occurs in the brain but the sensations triggering it originate in the genitals. If you learn to orgasm in a variety of ways you can have good sex and orgasm too. Women typically need 20-30 mins to be ready and aroused enough to have an orgasm or even multiple orgasms. Your husband needs to take the initiative and you need to encourage him to continue to stimulate you via your erogenous zones so that you can orgasm with him or soon after.
Best wishes
You can read ' becoming orgasmic' by J Lo Picollo and J Heiman