Sexual problem
My penis is bent towards left, I'm having my sexual life well and good but during intercourse I cannot enjoy the feel and Im unable to try diff angles please help

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your query. The penis can often be angled to one side or another but since you are having trouble feeling sensations there might be something going on that needs checking. please can you see a urologist/ andrologist who will examine you and determine the cause.  I would suggest you do this sooner rather than later. best wishes