Sexual problem
I m 26 and recently married problem is that I am unable to have sex with my wife whenever I try semen releases before penetration whenever I managed it for some time I am unable to penetrate full ...we have tried 4 to 6 times till now but unable to perform that way...what to do ...how to recover this problem..

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

This problem is not uncommon in newly Wed couple. Have passions. Discharge during foreplay is not seman. After sufficient foreplay try to penetrate. Ur partner should be in proper position.her Both knee as well as hip should be folded during penetration. If situation don't improve, consult qualified sexologist.