Sexual problem
I'm 36 yrs old and my husband is 42 yrs. We r newly married and this is our second marriage. We started our sex life after a long gap of 6/7yrs. But when we started making love my husband's penis was not hard or stiff enough to do the intercourse. Moreover he ejaculated quite fast . In the past he did not face such a problem. He's fit and fine as per health is concerned. He doesn't smoke or drink. We r upset and worried about the matter. We both wish to have kids as soon as possible. Please advice what do we need to do. Thanks.

Hi... Most of the times, the erection and ehaculation depends on the mental conditions also. Its very important to be calm during intimate and to feel the pleasure than being anxious to conceive. Have more foreplay. Take oil massage couple of times in a week. It reduces your stress levels. Try taking Ashwagandha tab. Drink a glassful of hot milk before bed. Most important is not to think any other thing.

+
Chat with a doctor
Advise to take Tab Megalis 10mg twice week along with Dapoxetine 30mg.
My Adv : -Power up+ Dosage -20drops with some water three hours daliy six month. 2)Ashwagandha 1x Dosage -30 drops with some water 6 am daliy six month.