Sexual problem
I am not able to have sex with my wife without a condom or any lubrication. If I do I have a itchy feeling in my penis and looks like the lubrication is completely absent.

Hello, lubrication problem could be due to vaginal dryness , There is no physical disorder that causes lack of lubrication in a younger woman. I feel it’s likely that matters will improve as you couples get older and grow more relaxed. But it could be a good idea to go for some more counselling .Till then you can continue using K-Y gelly.