Wife is not satisfied sex

Respected sir/maam Iam feeling very depressed bcoz i am unable to satisfy my wife in bed. Plze help me. If there is any medicine to take ; without any side effect plze tell me. Bcoz i have never taken any medicine before sex but my friends are telling me to try it once as it will give u stronger erection as well as long timing for sex . plze help me in this
views-icons 67 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Wife is not satisfied sex

doctor profile image
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
8 yrs. of exp | Kolhapur | Sexologist
Not to worry dear. Consult a good sexologist. Instead of taking medicine I prefer SEX THERAPY. It will help you a lot. Ask your doctor about sensate focus, foreplay, some therapies and some exercise regarding this. He will guide you. For more details u can visit us on Dr BARAI'S SEX THERAPY AND SKIN CARE CENTER
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?