Sexual problem
I am having night falls from a week in alternate days I am really stressed about it plz help what should I do

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Semen is formed regularly in body and if you are not sexually active then after having erotic dreams semen is released automatically. It's Normal. If you feeling weakness due to it then take some antioxidants.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Do not worry. Night emissions are a natural part of male sexual physiology. Because you are not releasing the semen yourself, the body is doing it automatically. It's perhaps a body's way of providing relief to sexual tensions building up in you. It's probably also a way of emptying the sacs within you, so that fresh semen and new batch of spermatozoa are produced. It's not bad, it's good for you. You are stressed out 'cos you think something is terribly wrong with you. Got it?