4 5 night falls a month
I am not the kind of guy which is desperate for sex but when i go to gym i don't experience night falls but when i don't workout my energy looses in that..some days i cant make it to go gym what should i do on those days

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Night Falls are caused due to systemic issues which can be corrected by proper medication, I would suggest you go for proper treatment for it. Please contact Total health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.