Sexual problem

Hi doctor, I am suffering from problem of premature ejaculated and night fall. Plz tell me how to recover myself from disease
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation...if no improvements medical treatment needed..consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?