Sexual problem

Hello sir i am a student my age is 22 i was having rhe habit of masturbation. I am masturbating from the age of 12 now i am suffering from different sexual problems like night fall... sperms comes out within a second.... irritation in penis.... plzz help me.... is there any cure...

Doctor Answers (5) on Sexual problem

Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
Night falls are a natural phenomena. But when we start having night falls more than 4-5 times a month, then there is a problem. We start feeling weakness, tiredness, etc.. Do not take milk after 3 pm. Try to avoid non-veg, spicy, fried & chilly food. Do not watch pornography materials. Take good healthy diet, do exercise & yoga daily. Take tab. Confido & chandan adi bhati each morning & evening with water. Keep stumic clean & avoid constipation.
need detail history about diet of habit,lifestyle..
sunil Suthar Ahmedabad | General Physician
Dear Friend! this is very natural procedure in form of shukra dhatu ! As pr ayurveda it is last dhatu produced from Ahar which you intake as food ! masturbation is a habit in young generation to fulfill their deisre regarding sex ! it is better for you that kindly take Aphrodisiac ahar and drug to solve your problem and kindly request to keep calmness regarding your desire because it will never give satisfaction on the contrary you will tkae it more and more so request to get yoga, Pranayama and some spiritiual books to calmdown the desire as you are doing it frequently ! and take blackgram with cow's ghee,Cow's milk, kauchapak 1 tsf twice in a day with milk and still you are suffering with it then kindly request to consult your nearest ayurveda clinc or hospital for better guidlines !
do yoga and pranayam to sattle mind on other way ! aphrodisiac food and medicine you can take ! read some spiritual books
Desire is natural ! we cannot suppress it, we can only feel! but in this way you want it more and more so kindly request to busy your schedule thats why you cannot spare any other time to do it so and take some spiritual books yoga, pranayama to cooldown your mind !
Dr. Ankur Delhi | Ayurveda
Due to excessive masturbation it occurs ,first do once in 15 days only ,avoid salty ,spice food article ,use ayurveda herbs which cure it completely ,consult me 4 details
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc. masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..