Sexual problem
Doctor, I got married one year back. My wife gets very angry. I feel so stressed. After marriage, I suggested to her that we go for morning walk. But she refused saying her legs would hurt. She is 75 kg. 30 years. Her doctor has advised to reduce 20 kg. What should I do.
406 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You will have to see marital therapist for some couple therapy sessions.  Often couples have problems in the first  few years in adjusting to each other. Learning how to communicate might help you DE with this issue.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
5/5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?