Sexual problem

After having sex all d sperms which should go inside comes out of my vagina n does not gets I inside or it happens with others also. What is the reason behind this. Plz hlp me out with this query...

Doctor Answers (3) on Sexual problem

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since how long are you married? Are you planning to conceive? If you are trying to conceive for more than 1 year then visit an infertility specialist to rule out the cause behind fertility issues. In this case, you can visit our clinic International Fertility Centre, a leading IVF clinic, located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. We have a presence of 14 IVF centers located across India and Nepal. Our centre offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful parenthood experience. You can mail us your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, the semen is 2 to 3 ml and also contains 60 to 120 million sperms.so don't worry about the wastage,  one sperm can fertilize. But need to know since how long you r trying for Pregnancy?  If more than 1 yr please meet gynaecologist so that other causes can be detected.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... This is your myth.. One my of semen contain around 40 to 50 million sperm.. Among them one sperm is required for ovum to fertilize ,so don't worry about wastage.. It's not cause for failed conception... Millions of sperms migrate to Fallopian tube of uterus.