Sexual prob.
We are newly married couple.. When i penetrate she feels heavy pain .and thats why we are unable to intercourse.. Can you suggest a tablet for women which reduces pain during first time intercourse. She is 24 years old .
111 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. From your description it may be that your wife is not fully aroused at the time you attempt intercourse. There are no tablets but there is something called a loving gentle and sensuous technique that you can learn. When you focus your attention on your wife and take time to learn what turns her on and then take the time to do exactly that for 20 minutes or longer you will find that she becomes very aroused and lubricates well in addition to being very relaxed. Then she can accommodate your penis easily. You can read more in ' New male sexuality' by Bernie Zilbergeld. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.