Sexual issues

I am married 2 yeard back. My husband had lost interest in sex and always there use to be issues because of this... So now slowly i have also lost sexual desire.. i dont even get feeling when he tries to arouse me.. please help me with some solution to bring back my sexual life.. otherwise there is nothing left in our relation.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual issues

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
Sexual relationship in a marriage are closely linked to quality of marital harmony and comfort. However any marriage may undergo phases of sexual disturbances and can be readily helped through professional interventions. In your case the reasons of your husbands loss of sexual drive, and the ensuing psycho-social impact on marriage as well as sexual relationship will need to be understood prior to remediation. Thereafter a plan for management/remediation can be made. A combination of psychological intervention and/or medications can be considered by the treating psychiatrist. Kindly meet a nearby psychiatrist for comprehensive assessment and further management. Hope this helps you..
Dr. Kamlesh Dave Surat | Psychiatrist
Both of you should consult a psychiatrist who need to assess your relationship and any other mental health issues in either of you. At times, problem may not be in either of you but in relationship.