Sexual issues
Hi, I am married for nine months and my partner has fears about the penetration during intercourse.  Although we do indulge in it,  she has apprehensions about the penetration and I have not ejaculated inside her. Kindly help how this can be solved and how I can of support to her.

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune
Fear of Penetration is prevalent.  It may  lead to tightening of muscles around vagina called Vaginismas. Most of the times it is due to involuntary muscle contractions during act. Graded insertion can be tried. Reasons for fear need to be addressed. Do consult a sexologist or psychiatrist together.