Sex timing problem
I have sex timing issue..i had already contacted 2 doctor of practo..but didn't get result..i want increase my sex time

Take vajikaran and vitality herbs.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To be sexually fit completely.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
be stress free and take good healthy diet

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+122
Chat with a sexologist
how many minutes? partner known or unknown? mastubation history?
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda  Take virya satmbhan treatment Not other Its curable with ayurveda medicines Consult me online if you want permanent solution