Sex related problem

Hi. I got marriage 2 months before. But my husband has a gf in past And he got married in family pressure. Now there is no physical relationship between us. Even he doesn't like to touch me. I just don't know what should I do now. I m so worried about my marriage life. I ask him many times he says me to wait.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 12 yrs exp Aligarh

I absolutely  disagree with Ms sampath here. Please dont try to win his heart. If you are educated and self reliant it will be better that you talk to him clearly about future.heay need counselling  as well . The man here has been guilty of ruining two lives at one time..and three if you count his. Parental pressure is not an excuse. Let not the past affect your future.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I can understand what sort of feeling u r undergoing since two months. Don't worry. Wait and be with him for everything that is way to enter into his heart by your behaviour. Also consult a Family counsellor in your city.
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Both of you should seek a marriage counselor.Maybe your husband sees some kind of hope in her ex gf still. You should realize that relationship is from both sides, you cannot force someone to reciprocate. Try to make him understand your point of view, Try resolving it, if it doesn't , the more intelligent thing will be to MOVE OUT and find your happiness elsewhere. Do not get STUCK.Seek someone's help
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You should see a marriage counsellor asap. Maybe your husband is not able to forget his previous gf. You have to settle your issues fast