Sex related issue
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last week end. I took i pill for this within 12 hours. My period date is 30 th and i had sex on 17 th. My peroid will be late or earlier it can happen? and is there any problem?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, its common to see people taking postcoital progesterone pills to avoid pregnancy ,as such there is no danger in taking pills but it may alter the period date one week here or there .... Nothing to worry , if you don't have your period then do one urine pregnancy test at home .