Sex related
I m married woman.. n my husband is least interested in hvng sex.. wenevr i feel lyk having sex. He avoid.. v had two years of our marriage.  N nvr get satisfied.. so pls suggest me for same wat to do?
2044 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Mr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Jammu

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

love between husband and wife is more important than sex.if your husband is not able to fulfill your sexual desires you should  try to talk to should try to convince him that you want to have sex.also there are many AYURVEDIC medicines which can increase the sexual desires of your husband.for more specific treatment and suggestions you can call me on my number.9797329042.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.