Not interested in sex
Bhabhi is newly married with bhaiya. She is not interested in sex. She also do not talk to my brother as a wife. She is rigid and not inrterested in love and making love. Please help what should we do.

Maybe her upbringing was in a conservative environment And not frank with her husband First consult a gynaecologist If she says all ok then psychologist
There could be so many reasons. Most common cause would be vaginismus, psycho somatic reason for pain while penetration. Lack of libido for females could be due to 1. Relationship problems 2. Inadequate knowledge about sexual life 3. Fear for sex 4. Sexual Orientation Problems etc

Why is my wife not interested in sex