Sex problem
I am not able to relieced my sparm out during sex. Why .when I see there us no problem when I am doing masturbation.but why am not able to cine during sex.

I have best treatment for this problem if you want permanent solution then consult with me
take proper knowledge about this first consult online with me
I believe you have developed symptoms of delayed ejaculation. Let me tell you there is a way difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality so avoid doing Masturbation. There are many causes of delayed ejaculation such as alcohol intake, medicines used for treating hypertension, depression (antidepressants ) etc. Physical causes of delayed ejaculation include: Certain birth defects affecting the male reproductive system. Injury to the pelvic nerves that control orgasm. Certain infections, such as a urinary tract infection. Prostate surgery, such as transurethral resection of the prostate or prostate removal. More commonly, he may have a hormonal imbalance in serotonin, prolactin or testosterone. Men taking antidepressants whose serotonin levels are skewed by the pills, frequently suffer from delayed or loss of ejaculation. Men with low testosterone also can have difficulty ejaculating Consult online for further details.
It's due to psychological stress. Consult online for best treatment