Sex problem

Hi Sir I do foreplay for longtime, after starting sex I release my sperm in 3-4 strokes, I'm totally unsatisfied with it, I need to increase the sex time, what to do?

Hello, I understand your problem. Many people Haas come out with this sort of problem. This is common in the initial stages and the duration of ejaculation increase as the time progression. For endurance you can start running, swim, squats, help very much to last long. While playing you need to have only love for the person you're with and nothing elsem if at all following all this keep coordination with your partner about your ejaculation. When you're wt you peak ask your partner to pinch at the neck of your penis so thatvyour stops.and you cam participate in it for long. Try this and you will be satisfied with the results. Thank you