Sex duration
My sex duration timing is very low(3-4) minute what i do and my penis size is also small please help me

Hello.. The duration will come with practice only...you need not worry about it...and coming to the size..2.5-5 inches is okay and am sure it does fall in that range...please don't worry much about it...if any other doubts please consult a sexologist.. thank you
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Have good sleep,  do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras.... tb.. Pushp dhanva Ras  ... nd tb pooranchndra ras  one tab. each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally

Norovirus symptoms duration