Penis painful after sex

I did unprotected sex with my gf 3-4 times and now my penis is painful and red around the penis head ..it is painful from 2 days..please help me what to do?

Hi, looks like you have developed balanitis... you should keep your penis clean by washing it with warm water once a day. You should also try to avoid potential irritants, such as soap, bubble bath..  If your balanitis is the result of skin irritation and not an infection, you will usually be prescribed a topical corticosteroid (steroid cream or ointment)... If your balanitis is the result of a fungal infection, you will be prescribed either an antifungal cream .. If a bacterial infection is the cause of your balanitis, you will be prescribed a seven-day course of an oral antibiotic..Consult Surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...