Severely cracked heels
My heels are severely cracked and are paining and itching.. skin is getting peeled in layers deeply.. sale is happening under the thumb finger... There are cuts under the thumb finger which are paining a lot

Don't worry...you are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis causing this cracks.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
You have cracked heels please keep your skin mosturized at night with xerina cream within few days you may see improvement but if not you can contact me for online or offline consultation Thru practo or google
Moisturise your feet. And hands.
Yes this is cracked foot problem. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment