Severe stomachpain after masturbation
Thankyou DR. SARIKA DAHIPHALE and DR.panchani..i am glad and overwhelmed that there is someone who is looking upon to a patient like me To Dr,panchani and Dr.Sarita dr. i use normal finger way while masturbation and yes there is discharge after that everytime my menstrual cycle is on every one month 10 days gap with 3 days normal flow. dr. i have also had done sonography of whole abdomen and pelvis area also and the findings were all normal..i also had a microscopic urine test which was also normal one of my gynaec told me to quit masturbation..(i do not do it over..i do 3-4 times a month).but i thought to quit it is not a problem to my solution. local findings by my gynaec was discharge at that time of checkup and reddishness at 6 area(this was my observation of their listings) she told me its hurting u over there so dont do it,infact never do it rigourously. i hv marked it several times that it hapns only aftr masturbation please guide me what shld i do in order to get rid of this.

If everything seems normal  kindly meet a sexologist... And consult