Severe sinus headache
I have sinus headache for 3years. I already visited doctor. It gone for some days but came back. Any treatment for permanent cure. Thanks.........
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Syed Ali
Neurosurgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai
Please consult ENT surgeon, her can tell u better for sinus headache
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?