Severe prolonged cough
I need to know a specialist in Pune who can advice good medicine for my husband cough. He is having thyroid also.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R . Deepak
General Physician 32 yrs exp Pune
Dear Madam , you need to get your husband's cough investigated first . Like x ray , sputum , blood count .These are primary and immediate tests. But with thyroid problem What I will suggest is treatment with Acupuncture and Ayurvedic Panchakarma .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?