Severe pain in tooth

For past two days I've got severe pain in my upper tooth, and very bad headache sometimes fever too.

Doctor Answers (4) on Severe pain in tooth

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..you can visit me for a consultation. Regards
Dr. Sanket Sheth
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Endodontist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Seek an expert endodontist opinion who can quickly diagnose and treat you using state of art technology.. root canal treatment if required should be done with ENDODONTIST only..as they spend additional 3 years in learning anatomy of tooth and use most advanced technology to treat you painlessly and comfortably
Dr. Ashish Kumar Lal
11 yrs. of exp | Jalandhar | Dentist
Since you have not mentioned about the physical status of the tooth, whether it is carious or not..? Hence you need a periapical X-ray ( RVG) of the tooth.. Most likely you would need RCT of that tooth. However incase of absence of any carious lesions..your symptoms suggest to rule out Sinustis if any. Regards Dr. Lal           . .  .   www.laldentalclinic.com
Dr. Jayashree Vaman
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Hello, Sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain. Most often than not, this quantum of pain and fever is associated with periapical infection, which means your tooth might be infected and needs root canal treatment to be started immediately. Please see a dentist soon. Hope you get well soon.