Severe Pain in Spine
I have been suffering severe pain in middle of the spine when it is pressed for 6 months long. I consulted with an orthopaedic doctor who told me to do some blood tests and x-ray as well. But all the reports are normal. He also told me to do HLAB-27 blood test which is also found negative. I have uric acid of 9.2. He prescribed me few medicines for uric acid and spine pain as well. But after 1 month, the pain is still killing me. Please help.

Dr. B.Prakash
Headache and Vertigo Specialist 26 yrs exp Mahe
Check Vit D level. Also BMD. HOW about MRI Spine. First arrive at a proper diagnosis and then treatment.
Dr. Vikram Muthusubramanian
Neurosurgeon 12 yrs exp Coimbatore
You may require neurological examination and MRI scan if required kindly contact neurosurgeon

Severe degeneration of the spine