Severe pain in joints

My mum is having severe pain in one of her leg and is constantly complaining that she is feeling too tired for any work and is also feeling dizzy.

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe pain in joints

Dr. Bhavneet Singh Amritsar | Pain Management Specialist
If it's in one leg ...get her MRI lumbosacral spine done to rule out Lumbar PIVD and consult some pain specialist
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello it may be dvt or osteoarthritis get bone mineral density Doppler of lower limb vessels done and serum calcium vitb12 vitk levels done consult physician and decide bye
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable cause at this age is osteoarthritis... It's a degenerative bone disease...There’s no cure for osteoarthritis as yet, but there are a number of treatments that can help ease symptoms and reduce the chances arthritis becoming worse...options are analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections,Physiotherapy like strengthening exercises etc ... Treatment depends upon the stage...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.